When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, Badgerland professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have on your property. We are experts in water & fire damage restoration.
Water Removal Equipment
Moisture meters, digital hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation in your home’s walls, floors, and ceilings. We want to make sure to find any unwanted moisture in your home to avoid the growth of mold. Infrared cameras may be used to identify water locations for thorough water removal.
We use a process called Applied Structural Drying. Our goal is to leave your home intact and extract the moisture without the need for demolition. We will use our high-efficiency truck-mounted, portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal. Fine water extraction tools will be used to remove all standing water and hard-to-reach water. Contact us today to get a free quote online for water & fire damage restoration.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training. Our staff will assess the situation and use all measures to obtain an acceptable level of dryness in your home.
- We will provide you with a certificate stating that the property was dried properly. This certificate will become important in the future for proof of drying process.