Water and Fire Restoration
From Appleton to Green Bay and Waupaca, water damage can strike when you least expect it. At its worst, water damage after a fire disaster can be devastating. We are empathetic during this stressful time for you and your family. We understand how difficult fire and water damage can be. Your life is in total upheaval so allow us to be your steady partner. We will work with insurance companies to seamlessly complete claims so you can move forward putting your life back together. You will be treated with respect during this difficult time because we understand how stressful it is. We will guide you through the process and treat your home and personal belongings as if they were our own.
No job is too big or too small for the restoration professionals at Badgerland. When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding, firefighting efforts, back-ups, or leaks, Badgerland Restoration and Remodeling professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have on your property. We have the specific restoration training, equipment, and team to quickly restore your home or business to its former condition.
We use the latest water removal equipment like moisture meters, digital hygrometers, and moisture detectors to measure the extent of moisture saturation in your home’s walls, floors, and ceilings. We want to make sure to find any unwanted moisture in your home to avoid the growth of mold. Infrared cameras may be used to identify water locations for thorough water removal. We use a process called Applied Structural Drying. Our goal is to leave your home in-tact and extract the moisture without the need for demolition. We will use our high-efficiency-truck-mounted, portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal. Fine water extraction tools will be used to remove all standing water and hard-to-reach water.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training. Our staff will assess the situation and use all measures to obtain an acceptable level of dryness in your home.
- We will provide you with a certificate stating that the property was dried properly. This certificate will become important in the future for proof of drying process.